Dry Rock makes an excellent substitute to Live Rock for your aquarium. With Dry Rock you can aquascape your aquarium at a fraction of the cost compared to Live Rock. You can now spend more time getting that perfect aquascape without worrying about keeping your Live Rock in water.
The Bottom Line Pros of Dry Rock:
1. Appearance: There is beautiful rock available to you
2. Cost: Cheaper than Live Rock
3. Limited impact to your aquarium: No ammonia or die off.
4. No introduction of pests like; bubble algae, aiptasia, mantis shrimp, flat worms and other pests.
4. Easy to ship: No special packaging necessary